Monday, May 30, 2016

Headboard Options

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!  I took advantage of some of the sales over the weekend to get going on my bedroom.  I ended up getting nightstands, a desk, a rug and sconces.  Not a bad start if I do say so myself.  As my husband says though, I'm going broke saving money! One thing I couldn't decide on this weekend was which headboard to get.  In my original moodboard I had the Balboa headboard from Serena and Lily which I really like.




But then I saw these, which I also really like.
via Wayfair
via Wayfair

The Wayfair headboards come in so many colors.  Really beautiful.

via Etsy

I included this one because I love the chippendale look but it really wouldn't work with the sconces I got.  It's so cool looking though.

Via Etsy
 Love Shack Designs LA has some great upholstered options for reasonable prices.  I love the above headboard.  I'd probably do a different color although I think it's a gorgeous shade.

Via Etsy


Mid Mod Tropical is another Etsy store that has fun regency furniture.  Love this headboard but I'd have to paint it.  It could be really fun though. 

Ugh, decisions. I don't know which to choose.  I'm also narrowing down where I want to put wallpaper.  I decided to wallpaper the sitting room but I'm still deciding on the bedroom.  I'll either just paint the entire room or I'll paint but put wallpaper on the wall where the bed is going.  I'm getting a quote for labor and to see how many rolls I'd need for both options.  That may be the deciding factor.  

So, any favorites?  I'm going to take a little time on this decision.  The last time I bought a headboard I kind of rushed it and was never really happy with my choice.  I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

4 comments:

  1. one of each and you can change them as you wish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always read blog but this is one of the best for the viewers thanks for the real and helpful blog. krishna decors Dwarka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices, and the Serena and Lily has always been a favorite. Now that I see the chippendale, I love them too! Don't think you can go wrong with either! Can't wait to see it come to life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did that upholstered art deco tiered head board in gray for my daughters room, but I adore that tortoise shell chippendale bamboo head board from Etsy! I also love the last one from Etsy too. Cant wait to see which you pick! K

    ReplyDelete