Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm In Love...With A Fabric

I was out looking for the laundry room fabric when I saw this and stopped in my tracks.


Honestly, it's way prettier in person.  Really colorful and so spring-y!  It just makes me happy to look at it.  It's  by Kaufman, so not outrageously expensive.  I think it would be perfect for my daughter's room or playroom.  So, I'll just add it to my list of never ending things to buy.  It's going right behind the family room and kitchen fabric that I have yet to order.  My credit card is already screaming out in pain;)

2 comments:

  1. Susie @ Maddie's NestApril 16, 2012 at 5:45 PM

    Oh, I have seen this fabric in person....LOVE it.....so perfect for a little girl's spot! I would even like it in a "big girls" spot. I hear you on the CC comment. I am starting to think I need to freeze mine in a glass of water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this fabric before, but now I think I need to find a place for it Tiffany! My credit card is glaring at you :)

    ReplyDelete